- This event has passed.
Apple Search Ads: What to look for beyond basic setup
March 25, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm CET
This workshop will cover deep strategy for Apple Search Ads: I will not cover ASA 101 (campaign structure, keyword match, geographic availabilities…) but rather will jump straight into the hard bit, sharing experiences, insights and recommendations around the following topics:
- Cannibalization vs Incrementality;
- Tactics for discovery adgroups;
- Creative Sets management;
- Dirty secrets about LAT targeting and how to deal with it;
- How Apple recent changes is doomed to impact budget & metrics;
- Automation & Tooling: build vs buy, what to automate
Workshop Length: 2 hours (1.5 hours of content, 30 minutes of Q&A)
Workshop Format: Live-streamed webinar
Workshop Date: March 25th
– 6am – 9am San Francisco time
– 9am – 11am New York Time
– 2pm – 4pm London Time
About the instructor, Thomas Petit (@thomasbcn):
I’m Thomas Petit, aka @thomasbcn, independent mobile growth consultant working primarily with non-games B2C apps.
I act as an external consultant for large apps (including 2 unicorns), as a collaborator assisting several app agencies, and as an advisor for very early-stage startups.
I consult primarily around mobile user acquisition as well as broader growth & data topics, both on a strategic and at a tactical level.
I’m also an active contributor of the app community (MDM, ASOstack, SubsClub, QuantMar…)