- This event has passed.
Apple Search Ads: beyond the basics
May 7, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
The workshop will last 2hours, with a Q&A session at the end.
ASA basics (campaign structure, keyword match, geographic availabilities…) won’t be covered in depth, referring to a curated list of free resources. I will jump straight into the hard bits, sharing experience, insights and recommendations.
– Discovery campaigns tactics
– Creatives Sets best practices
– Dirty secrets about LAT targeting and how to deal with it
– Apple recent changes and their major impact on budget & metrics
– ASA vs ASO: Cannibalization vs Incrementality
– Automation & Tooling: build vs buy, what to automate
Date and Time:
Thursday, May 7
San Francisco: 10am – 12pm
New York: 1pm – 3pm
London: 6pm – 8pm
Berlin: 7pm – 9pm
Feedback from previous session:
– “Great content, and very supportive. Also if you have more specific questions afterwards”, founder of a leading fitness app
– “quite interesting: there were a couple of things I didn’t know about and I also got a few ideas on how to improve our media buying efficiency!”, ASA manager at a major Casino game
– “informative session : our team member who’s currently managing all ASA initiatives found the teachings to be very insightful”, director of UA, leading casual games company
–“A great workshop if you have just started learning the ins-and-outs of search ads. Thomas’s workshop content is clear, up to date and full of useful tips to help us advance quickly.”, Growth Manager, US photo app
This workshop is intended for app professionals who understand the channel prior to the workshop and want to hear about the latest updates and some advanced tactics. I recommend not to get on board without previous ASA experience.
About the Instructor
I’m Thomas Petit, aka @thomasbcn, independent mobile growth consultant working primarily non-games B2C apps. I act as an external consultant for large apps (inc. 2 unicorns), a collaborator assisting several app agencies and an advisor for very early-stage startups. I consult primarily around UA, as well as broader growth & data topics, both on strategic and tactical level. I’m also an active contributor of the app community (MDM, ASOstack, SubsClub, QuantMar…)
My experience with Search Ads:
- I’ve run campaigns since the first day, spending 7 digits on the platform directly and also run audits on many other accounts
- I consult 2 app marketing agencies (Phiture & AppAgent).
- I am certified by Apple, SearchAdsHQ & ASOdesk
- I collaborate with 2 Apple official partners
- I am a regular public speaker on the topic (slideshare.net/thomasbcn)