- This event has passed.
Ad monetization in mobile games 101
May 6, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am PDT
Ad monetization has seen tremendous growth in the gaming industry in the last few years. Games of all genres, from hardcore to casual have incorporated ads into their monetization strategy – with ads taking constantly growing share of the overall game revenue.
In this 90-minute webinar, we will cover the fundamentals of ad monetization with the aim of better understanding the entire business and how it can create value for your games as well, regardless of the genre. Among other things, the webinar will cover:
- Understanding ad monetization as a sustainable business model
- Understanding where does the money come from and how does the entire value chain look like
- What are the ad formats developers have at their disposal, pros and cons of each format and what ad formats developers use and in which types of games
- What are the KPIs developer should track to make sure their ad monetization system is set for success and benchmarks
- Best practices of in-game implementation for rewarded video, interstitial and offer wall
- How does ad serving work and how to make significantly more money with a small effort (including multiple-instance waterfalls)
- What are other best practices that developers can follow to ensure their ad integration is successful
This webinar is meant as an introductory course on ad monetization in mobile games and is not intended for experienced audiences. Webinar attendees will leave the workshop with a strong understanding of the ad monetization function, how ad monetization fits a wider game economy, and what are the most important success factors for good ad monetization implementation. This workshop is designed for junior ad monetization managers, product managers, analytics managers, executives working at gaming companies or business development and sales managers working at ad networks. The webinar is not designed to be useful for experienced ad monetization managers.
Date and Time
Wednesday, May 6
San Francisco: 9am – 10:30am
New York: 12pm – 1:30pm
London: 5pm – 6:30pm
Berlin: 6pm – 7:30pm
Feedback from the previous session:
- It was a very nice webinar. I especially like part of different placements /buttons in the games we could use. I would be for sure interested in the next webinars, more about optimization tips, data reading etc.
About the instructor, Bozo Jankovic:
Bozo is an experienced Business Development Manager working at GameBiz, a boutique, consultancy firm for the video games industry.
Bozo is primarily working with F2P game developers, helping them grow the business by monetizing their games with ads. He handles all aspects of ad monetization business, from crafting a strategy to ad placement and waterfall optimization. Some of his clients include the likes of studios such as Creative Mobile, Nanobit, Two Desperados. etc..
He previously worked at Nordeus, where he was responsible for licensing and ad monetization business worth several million dollars a year.
- May 6, 2020
9:00 am - 10:30 am
- Event Categories:
- Ad Monetization, Webinar
- Bozo Jankovic
- Zoom Call